I’m SO excited that you’re here. I’m Jess.
Wife to Kyle.
Mama to McKenna (2014) and Owen (2016).
Trainer with FIT4MOM/Middle School RTI Coordinator/Social Media Manager.
I’m a lover of fresh air, coffee and wine (equally, not together), fitness, and trying to live a more natural, minimalist lifestyle. The last one is pretty new, so cut me some slack. It’s a work in progress… but aren’t we all?
- I’m originally from Ohio
- I have a serious passion for school and learning (I have three degrees and I’m a teacher– so clearly I’m biased)
- I only recently got in to running, but it’s quickly become a necessity in my life
- I was a Delta Gamma in college and my besties and I still sing our chapter songs when we get together… because #peopledontforget
- Oh, I love #hashtags. and GIFs. and memes.
- I intend on updating this list, but realistically know I probably wont.